Topic: Purpose and Your Why and How They Relate to Success in Both Life and Work!
The Business Executives Networking Group (BENG) is a multidiscipline, independent group of job seekers, those currently employed and business networkers, who are willing to help others. Current membership includes mid to senior level executives with over ten (10) years of business experience. Past attendees have come from the financial management, information technology, legal, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, logistics, distribution and general management industries. We actively seek new members from all disciplines.
BENG provides its members with:
A supportive atmosphere of high-value, face-to-face networking opportunities Relevant professional contacts for the unemployed, employed and self-emplo An emotionally supportive environment for those in career transition Education and assistance for those members desiring to build, maintain or expand their professional networks
Networking meetings provide members with an opportunity to sharpen their networking skills, meet peers from various disciplines and share business opportunities and job leads.
WE WILL HOLD A SEAT FOR THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE THAT RSVP THEIR ATTENDANCE. If you ask us to hold a seat for you, please make every effort to attend.
How it works:
1. Each participant delivers an "elevator speech" letting the group know what type of job or specific business connection you are seeking.
2. The other participants share leads, connections and suggestions.
What to bring to each meeting:
1. Bring 20 copies of a ONE-PAGER -- a single piece of paper -- featuring job history, skills, objectives and contact info. If you distribute this page at the start of your presentation, fellow attendees are much better able to deliver feedback and ideas.
2. Bring a “tent card” with your name to place in front of your seat (a folded 8 ½ x 11 sheet of paper works great).
Originating in southern Pennsylvania, BENG is a voluntary association of business professionals founded on “Members Helping Members” for mutual benefit. Our dealings are based on honesty, good faith, and mutual respect.
*The RFC doors lock at 6:00 pm sharp for security reasons. Use my cell (609)[masked] if you are at the front and are locked-out we will come down and let you into the building. Look for Purple banners that say F section, go up the floating stairs and conference room is on left at top of staircase.
Attire: Business Casual
Guest Speaker and Agenda:
Hello, my name is Tyrone M. Robinson III, Owner of Opportunities 2 Serve, LLC. Established in 2013, Opportunities 2 Serve specializes in building customized business solutions that help organizations, their owners, and employees maximize their (TEA) Time, Energy, and Accuracy by shoring up all of the loose ends that cost you money. We help you create your competitive advantage.
I am also a speaker, blogger, facilitator, host of the “Opt 2 Serve” Radio Show on Daily Grind Radio on the TuneIn App, Editorial Director of Entrepreneur Life at GrowthologyHub.com, Board Member of The Chester Education Foundation and the Author of the book: “The Light Within Us All: Life Lessons Through Self-Discovery”.
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.