A Chief Operations Officer (COO) oversees ongoing business operations within a company. The role of the COO varies greatly from one relationship/industry to another, so take a look below at some of the roles and positions we specialize in fulfilling.
- Overseeing day-to-day process, project and/or systems operations.
- Creating operations strategy and policies.
- Communicating strategy and policy to employees.
- Fostering employee alignment with company/corporate goals.
- Overseeing human resource management.
- Production, research & development, and marketing.
- Leading the implementation of company strategies.
- Leading new initiatives, such as organizational change, market expansion.
- The COO who is brought on to be a foil or complement to the CEO.
- The partner COO who is brought on to be the "right-hand man" to the CEO.